The aim of the course is to provide workers with the following undertsandings:
- The importance of posture, voice, gesture and eye contact in communication.
- Developing your listening skills and learning to ask useful, helpful questions of others
- Using language as effectively as possible in all communication.
- How to gain and keep the attention of others in meetings and during conversation
- How to make presentations as lively and engaging as possible.
- Responding confidently and positively to the difficult behaviour of others
- Understanding your goal or goals in conversation (or meetings) and working to achieve those goals while working co-operatively with others
- Giving feedback to others
- How to benefit from feedback from other people.
- Communicate difficult messages
Date: Tuesday 18 July 2017
Time: 9.30 am – 4:00pm (morning tea and lunch provided)
Venue: CHFV Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne 3000
Presenter: David Cherry
Cost: $253 inc GST for members - $275 inc GST for non-members
To register please email Holly.Mullaney@chfv.org.au