The course is designed to:
- give the participants an understanding of the emotion of anger in human interaction.
- teach the participants strategies for minimising the risk to themselves and others from angry individuals.
- encourage the participants to be flexible in their response to individuals who may be angry or threatening.
- teach the participants practical, simple strategies for managing their own anger in situations of threat.
- broaden the range of strategies that may be employed by individuals in situations of threat.
- give the participants an understanding of the important legal issues relating to managing violent situations.
Date: Monday 26 June 2017
Time: 9.30 am – 1:00pm (morning tea provided)
Venue: CHFV Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne 3000
Presenter: David Cherry - Clinical and Forensic Psychologist
Cost: $253 inc GST for members - $275 inc GST for non-members
To register please email Holly.Mullaney@chfv.org.au