This workshop is for anyone who may have to respond to complaints from a client, a member of the wider community or another professional.
The course will cover:
- The importance of listening well and learning in detail about the nature of the person's concerns;
- how to communicate as effectively as possible with the person who is making the complaint;
- the need to follow a clear process when learning about and responding to the complaint;
- responding effectively to difficult behaviour that may arise;
- managing the difficult , persistent and unreasonable complainant.
Date: Wednesday 19 April 2017
Time: 9.30 am – 1:00pm (morning tea provided)
Venue: CHFV Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne 3000
Presenter: David Cherry
Cost: $220 inc GST for members - $242 inc GST for non-members
To register please email Holly.Mullaney@chfv.org.au